An easy way to start is to simply make the word of God available to those you come in contact with through our actions. But being a follower of Christ is more than just being a good person. We must also do things that exposes people to scripture.
Here are 10 non-invasive ways you can systematically market your business and share the Gospel at the same time.
1. Send weekly newsletters with a bible verse of the week
2. Invite people to accept Jesus as their Lord and savior on receipts, invoices, packaging, and marketing materials; then create an opportunity for discussion
3. Talk about your Christian journey as it relates to your business on social media post, then invite your following to do the same
4. Begin each client or staff meeting with prayer and provide an opportunity for discussion afterwards
5. Repost relevant content from your church's website on your social media profiles
6. Start a Bible study in your store or office
7. Create a God centered contest or game with products/services as giveaways.
8. Offer a morning motivation call with client / customers
9. Co-host an event with your church and invite your following
10. Add a prayer request widget to your website
Now I know some of you may be thinking, it does not take all that. Or that if you do any of these things you might offend some customer and lose out on a sale. You might even think your business is not the place to share your love for Christ. But consider this, Jesus said in Matthew 10:32-33 "Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth I will also acknowledge before my father in heaven. But anyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my father in heaven." So ask yourself is the possibility of losing out on a couple of sells worth more than Jesus denying you before our Heavenly Father?
Be sure to leave a comment, tell us what you think, and let us know ways you share the Gospel with your clients/customers.